Saturday, May 19, 2007

Puzzle_13

Earn 1860 Rs/Month by reading SMS

Winner of Puzzle_12 (There is only one winner)

vikas agrawal (email id: vikasonline82)


Puzzle: Priya & Parul are twins. One of them lies while the other is truthful. I asked one of them, "Does Priya lie?" "Yes", was the answer.Did I speak to Priya or Parul?

Solution:

1) Priya lies and Parul is thruthful. If I asked to Priya, the answer should be NO, because she lies. If I asked Parul, the answer should be YES, because she says the thruth.

2) Priya is thruthful and Parul lies. If I asked to Priya, the answer should be NO, because she tells the thruth. If I asked Parul, the answer should be YES, because she lies.

3) So, I did speak to Parul.

Solution by : Oscar A. Nawa, from Brasilia, Brazil.

Join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/campus_online/ for more updated information.

No comments: